Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Xotic Update 2.8

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 442 thanks
  • Location/root

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Xotic Update 2.8 Incl. DLC | 1.2 Gb
Platform: Windows | Developer / Published: WXP Games | Release Date: 2012
Languages: multilanguage | Genre: Action (Shooter) / Arcade / 3D / 1st Person
Xotic is an arcade-style first-person shooter where you rack up huge scores by shooting enemies, detonating chain reactions, and discovering secret power-ups and point multipliers. Armed with a weaponized symbiotic creature called the Macroterra, you must cleanse the evil presence and re-plant the seeds of life on a planet ravaged by the.

Destroy the insidious scab plants and new life will grow in their place, diminishing the Orb’s control of the planet. Trigger scab plant chain reactions to earn score multipliers and chain bonus points. Collect Orb essence to boost your score, or grab them in mid-air to earn an aerial combo bonus. Seek out and destroy the hidden Orb brains and collect all of the Orb essence in each level for even more points.

Earn experience points to upgrade your weapons and skills, including “Absorbtion” which pulls points towards you automatically! Unlock the secrets of “Hard Hologram” technology to deploy mobile shields or aerial landing platforms.

Xotic is a unique arcade shooter experience unlike anything you’ve played before. Get it now!

Key features

- Arcade-style scoring and point combo mechanics
- Unique “Hard Hologram” technology
- Exceptionally colorful environments and effects
- Upgradeable weapons and skills
- Steam Leaderboards & Achievements

System Requirements:

Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or better
Memory: 2 GB Ram
Hard Disk Space: 3.5 GB Available space
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card (shader model 3)
DirectX: 9.0c
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla
Posted Image

Proklete pijavice i bezkicmenjaci!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users