Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Real Hide IP

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

brzibrzi16

brzibrzi16

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationU tvojoj glavi :)

1276346426realhideipv3.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by Founder, 13 February 2013 - 18:21.

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,636 posts
  • 123771 thanks
  • Locationscrls

Real Hide IP 4.0.5.2

zv7caq.jpg

Did you know your IP address is exposed every time you visit a website? Your IP address is your online identity and could be used by hackers to break into your computer, steal personal information, or commit other crimes against you. Real Hide IP allows you to surf anonymously, change your IP address, prevent identity theft, and guard against hacker intrusions, all with the click of a button.

Key Features

Easily Conceal Your IP Address
Anonymous Web Surfing
Advanced Application Support
Protect Your Identity and Stop Hackers
Un-ban Yourself From Forums, Blogs, Etc...
Prevent websites from tracking your online activities
Quickly delete all Internet Explorer and FireFox cookies
Automatically clear your cookies each time your IP changes

Premium High-Speed Service

Surf faster on our Premium High-Speed IPs with 128-bit SSL encryption support, making your browsing both secure and anonymous. With Premium High-Speed Service, you may select your desired location as either the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany or Hong Kong, and hide your IP with E-mail clients, Instant Messengers, games, and more!

:down:

:password:

Edited by Founder, 13 February 2013 - 18:21.

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

Founder

Founder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • 90 thanks
  • LocationBD Forum

Real Hide Ip v4.2.8.8 / full

1276346426realhideipv3.jpg

rhi4068.jpg

Anonymous Surfing with Real Hide IP Protect your privacy on the Internet. With Real Hide IP, you can conceal your real IP address, surf anonymously, send anonymous emails through any web based mail system, un-ban yourself from forums or restricted websites, keeping your personal information safe from hackers and identity thieves. Real Hide IP enables you to be assigned one of our fake IP addresses which can be from different countries such as United States, United Kingdom, France, etc. It works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Maxthon, MyIE and is compatible with all types of routers, firewalls, home networks, wireless networks and any other kind of Internet.
Why Hide My IP
When connecting to the Internet, the computer (or network router) is assigned a public IP address. As you visit websites, that IP address is transmitted and recorded in log files kept on those servers. Access logs leave behind a trail of your Internet activity. It is quite necessary to hide your real IP address, if you do not want to be traced by others.

How to Hide My IP
With just one click, Real Hide IP enables you to keep your real IP address hidden, surf anonymously, secure all the protocols on your PC, provide full encryption of your activity while working in Internet, and much more.

Key Features
* Hide Your Real IP Address
Be assigned fake IP addresses from different countries to conceal your real IP.

* Anonymous Web Surfing
Surf anonymously with fake IP, whenever you want to.

* Protect Your Identity Against Hackers
Protect you from hackers and identity thieves who will be tricked by your fake IP.

* Un-ban Yourself from Forums or Restricted Websites
Real Hide IP allows you to access any forums, blogs or websites that have ever banned you.

* Prevent Websites from Tracking Your Online Activities
Hide your real IP when you are surfing the Internet to prevent you from being tracked by websites.

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 563 thanks
  • Location/root

Real Hide IP v.4.3.0.2 - Full Version

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla