Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Crazy Machines 2 Happy New Year Bundle Edition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,621 posts
  • 121078 thanks
  • Locationscrls

Crazy Machines 2 Happy New Year Bundle Edition -TiNYiSO

61mldoY0knL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Release Description:
Get ready to crank up the fun, break out the Champagne and fire off your corks to usher in the New Year in the Special Edition of CRAZY MACHINES 2 that also includes the NEW YEARS ADD-ON! Create your wackiest “Rube Goldberg-style” contraptions yet in CRAZY MACHINES 2! Combine gizmos and whatchamacallits with an amazing 3D physics engine to craft complex gadgets and effects. Go on tour with the crazy professor and put your skills to the test with challenges from around the globe. Travel, from the bazaars of Egypt to the white sands of the Caribbean, then blast off into space for an out of this world gaming experience. And as an added bonus, celebrate the New Year with explosive new elements and daring experiments. Use disco balls to deflect laser beams, ignite hopping frog bombs, and set off chains of firecrackers! Get those reactions going and create a pyrotechnic feast with zany new levels like Rocket Fire, The Fireworks Parade, Chilly Champagne, and Weightless on your global countdown tour! Join the community and post machines you’ve created and download those made by others. Compete for trophies and high ratings.

ss_464797ebe98c3add64aad6241b2b5ebe400ab

Features:

Count down to the New Year with awesome new contraptions, levels, and elements
Celebrate city to city from Sydney, Shanghai, Mumbai, Paris, London, Rio de Janeiro, to New York!
Utilize new items: Disco Ball, Jumping Firecrackers, Chinese Firecrackers, Champagne, Countdown clock, Party Hats, Noisemakers, and more?
Blast off into space for an awesome physics experience without gravity
Decorate your walls with built in good luck decorations, Happy New Year posters and even upload your own graffiti!

ss_a124b6521fe075babbe83fea2ab1077c78bf3

Publisher: Viva Media
Developer: Fakt Software
Genre: Strategy, Casual

Download

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by Founder, 09 January 2013 - 23:45.
linkovi postavljeni u code

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 554 thanks
  • Location/root
a_zps96a78932.jpg

Crazy Machines 2: Happy New Year (PC/ENG/2013)
English | Platform: PC | Release: 9 January, 2013 | Publisher: Viva Media | Developer: Fakt Software | 628 MB
Genre: Strategy / Casual

Get ready to crank up the fun, break out the Champagne and fire off your corks to usher in the New Year in the Special Edition of CRAZY MACHINES 2 that also includes the NEW YEARS ADD-ON!

Create your wackiest “Rube Goldberg-style” contraptions yet in CRAZY MACHINES 2!
Combine gizmos and whatchamacallits with an amazing 3D physics engine to craft complex gadgets and effects.
Go on tour with the crazy professor and put your skills to the test with challenges from around the globe.
Travel, from the bazaars of Egypt to the white sands of the Caribbean, then blast off into space for an out of this world gaming experience.
And as an added bonus, celebrate the New Year with explosive new elements and daring experiments.
Use disco balls to deflect laser beams, ignite hopping frog bombs, and set off chains of firecrackers!
Get those reactions going and create a pyrotechnic feast with zany new levels like Rocket Fire, The Fireworks Parade, Chilly Champagne, and Weightless on your global countdown tour!
Join the community and post machines youâ?™ve created and download those made by others.
Compete for trophies and high ratings.

Specs & Requirements

Minimum OS Windows Vista/98/ME/2000 XP

Minimum Processor 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or better

Minimum Memory 512 MB

Minimum Graphics DirectX 9 compliant card NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series or ATI Radeon X700 or higher, 64 MB

Minimum Hard Drive 500 MB

Minimum Sound DirectX 9.0c

Crazy.Machines.2.Happy.New.Year.Bundle.Edition-TiNYiSO
SIZE: 634 MB

Unpack, burn/mount, install, play!

Screenshots

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla
Posted Image

Proklete pijavice i bezkicmenjaci!