Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Fingerstyle Artistry of Laurence Juber

No replies to this topic

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 2442 thanks
  • Location/root
4af8a1a6b2c989d7652e24ea7826fafc.jpeg

The Fingerstyle Artistry of Laurence Juber #1
English | DVDRip | AVI / DivX, 504 kb/s | 01:12:21 | MP3, 56 kb/s (2 ch) | + PDF Guide | 297 MB
Genre: Video Training

This challenging session will propel your playing to new heights and open your ears to a myriad of possibilities for solo guitar. In a methodic breakdown of some of his most popular pieces - "Solo Flight," "A Bit of a George," "In Your Arms" and "To New Amsterdam" - Laurence Juber reveals the style and technique he has developed to create his groundbreaking texture, atmosphere and color.

about:
Laurence teaches a multitude of unusual chord shapes, right-hand strumming patterns, moving bass lines and his unique method of tone production. You'll learn how to make the melody "pop out" of a tune and get a master's eye view of open-string harmonics and ringing cascades. While building your repertoire, Laurence's exercises will improve your speed, fluidity and coordination. Laurence's intricate arrangement of The Beatles' "Martha, My Dear" acts as a complete summary of the lesson, containing finger-stretching elements that will challenge and delight the most adventurous players.

Screenshot
7017e6d6a4a69cac8dd2f75e6c8abb35.jpeg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla
Posted Image

Proklete pijavice i bezkicmenjaci!

Thanked by 3 Members:
dragan33 , tesseka48 , mandrakoid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users