Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 433 thanks
  • Location/root

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Waveform + DLC (2012/MULTi2/Steam-Rip by RG Gamers)
Year: 2012 | PC | Eng Rus | Developer: Eden Industries | Publisher: Eden Industries | 624 MB
Genre: Arcade / Logic

Rather unusual space arcade from studio Eden Industries. You need to get a light wave from Pluto to the sun for 100 levels.

Travel along the colorful and fraught danger the solar system, riding a light wave. In these words the essence of the new game from Eden Industries. Towards the restoration of light in a dying galaxy you happen to make a flight from Pluto to the Sun, interact with a variety of objects in unpredictable situations. All actions will somehow influence the world around us and the way through the game.

Waveform combines an indescribable atmosphere retro arcade games since the first game consoles and arcade machines to the atmospheric environment. Colorful graphics and retro-symphonic soundtrack accompanies more than 100 levels, in which you can meet and black holes, wormholes, and even Space Squid with Venus!

Additional Information:
present DLC

versions of content

Waveform + DLC (from 01/13/13)
Version: -

Steam-Rip is identical to the activated via Steam, updated to the latest version of the licensed copy of the game from Eden Industries. The game is packed with original structure, acf and manifest files.

Installation and Startup | Change language
1. Unzip the game using the Waveform. &. DLC.MULTi2-RGIgromany.exe
2. Copy the contents of the folder Crack (DCCentR, SKIDROW) in the game folder (... \ steamapps \ common \ Waveform \)
3. Run the game with Waveform.exe (... \ steamapps \ common \ Waveform \)

Changing the language is in the game settings.

System requirements:
v Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP
v Processor: 1 GHz
v Memory: 512 MB
v Video: 128 MB memory, compatible with OpenGL
v Sound Card: Any Windows-compatible
v Hard disk space: 1 GB

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla