Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Searching For Sugar Man (2012)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 566 thanks
  • Location/root

130119055927801833.jpg

Genre: Documentary, Biography, Music
Cast: Rodriguez, Steve Segerman, Dennis Coffey
Runtime: 84 minutes
Searching.For.Sugar.Man.2012.LIMITED.DOCU.DVDRip.XviD-MARGiN
1 CD | 700 MB | margin-sugarman
Quality: XviD, [email protected] kb/s | MP3, 140kb/s

Synopsis: Two South Africans set out to discover what happened to their unlikely musical hero, the mysterious 1970s rock ‘n’ roller, Rodriguez.

130119060159718365.png

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla
Posted Image

Proklete pijavice i bezkicmenjaci!

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 566 thanks
  • Location/root

Searching for Sugar Man is a 2012 Swedish/British documentary directed by Malik Bendjelloul, detailing the efforts of two Cape Town fans, Stephen ‘Sugar’ Segerman and Craig Bartholomew Strydom, to find out if the rumored death of American musician Rodriguez was true, and, if not, to discover what had become of him. Rodriguez’s music, which never took off in the United States, had become wildly popular in South Africa, but little was known about him there. The film is produced by Simon Chinn and John Battsek.

Description: In the early 1970s, Sixto Rodriguez was a Detroit folksinger who had a short-lived recording career with only two well received but non-selling albums. Unknown to Rodriguez, his musical story continued in South Africa where he became a pop music icon and inspiration for generations. Long rumored there to be dead by suicide, a few fans in the 1990s decided to seek out the truth of their hero’s fate. What follows is a bizarrely heartening story in which they found far more in their quest than they ever hoped, while a Detroit construction laborer discovered that his lost artistic dreams came true after all.

130119025052749470.jpg

Genre: Documentary | Biography | Music
IMDB rating: 8.1/10 from 3,897 users
Directed by: Malik Bendjelloul

Release Name: Searching.For.Sugar.Man.2012.LIMITED.DOCU.DVDRip.XviD-MARGiN
Size: 700 MB
Video: XViD | 640×352 | 978kbps
Audio: English | MP3 | 160kbps
Runtime: 84 mins
Filename: margin-sugarman

Posted Image

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 566 thanks
  • Location/root

22496690110411535874.png

Searching.For.Sugar.Man.2012.LIMITED.DOCU.DVDRip.XviD-MARGiN

In the early 1970s, Sixto Rodriguez was a Detroit folksinger who had a short-lived recording career with only two well received but non-selling albums. Unknown to Rodriguez, his musical story continued in South Africa where he became a pop music icon and inspiration for generations. Long rumored there to be dead by suicide, a few fans in the 1990s decided to seek out the truth of their hero’s fate. What follows is a bizarrely heartening story in which they found far more in their quest than they ever hoped, while a Detroit construction laborer discovered that his lost artistic dreams came true after all.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users