Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Caesar 4 {sve ovde}

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • LocationSrbija
Caesar 4 

Posted Image

Caesar™ IV Download Minimum System Requirements
Intel® Pentium® 4 1.6 GHz or equivalent AMD® AthlonT processor or higher
Windows® 2000/Windows® XP Home or Professional (including Service Pack 2 or higher)
512 MB of RAM
64MB video card (with hardware T&L including Pixel Shader 1.1 or higher support)
2.0 GB of free hard disk space
DirectX® 9.0c

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Posted Image

• Guests
  • thanks
Posted Image

Stationed in a newly established Roman province, your job as governor is to bring the region into the Roman fold by developing a thriving capital city, extensive trade networks, and of course a secure environment through the creation of a powerful military. You'll also need to funnel some of the city's wealth back to Rome.

If you are successful, you'll advance up the empire's political ladder, and continue to take on new assignments in other locations spread throughout the ancient world, such as Sicily, Spain, Britain, Germany, Romania, Greece, Asia Minor, Judea, and Egypt. As the city grows from a simple village to a bustling cosmopolitan city, so too do your challenges and responsibilities increase. Your ultimate goal is to rise among the political ranks of the empire, and become Caesar yourself.

Rome may not have been built in a day, but that's certainly part of the appeal of the Caesar series, the long-running city-building strategy franchise that lets you build cities for the glory of Rome. Though set thousands of years in the past, it turns out that the people of Rome had wants and needs similar to our own, and coming up with solutions can be both entertaining and educating, in a way. As the first new entry in eight years, Caesar IV updates the series to the 3D graphics age. Caesar IV was developed by Tilted Mill, which itself is composed of veterans of previous Caesar games, so the designers knew what they were doing. As a result, this new Caesar captures the spirit of the earlier games quite well, though not without some quirks and issues.

Building a grand Roman city isn't easy, but that makes it all the more rewarding to see the fruits of your labor flourish.

Your main goal in Caesar IV is to build thriving Roman cities while accomplishing a series of objectives. For example, Rome may need a thriving port to supply goods to the Empire, or you may need to create a cultural center to impress Rome's neighbors. Whatever the case, this usually means that you'll start with an empty map and, from there, construct a working city. Trying to squeeze a functional metropolis into the landscape isn't easy, though it can be rewarding.

Minimum requirements:

* Processor: 2.2 GHz
* Memory: 512 MB
* Video: 128 MB
* Free space: 2.5 GB
* Screen resolution: 800x600
* DirectX 9.0c

Recommended requirements:

* Processor: 3.0 GHz
* Memory: 1.0 GB
* Video: 256 MB
* Free space: 5.0 GB