Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Hatfields and McCoys (2012 - )

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 575 thanks
  • Location/root
02025885243129355893.jpg

Hatfields.and.McCoys.S01.UNRATED.BDRip.XviD-INQUISITION

Hatfields & McCoys – Season 1
A clash of clans that evoked great passion, vengeance, courage, sacrifice, crimes and accusations, which changed the families and the history of the region forever. The Hatfield-McCoy saga begins with ‘Devil’ Anse Hatfield and Randall McCoy. Close friends and comrades until near the end of the Civil War, they return to their neighboring homes – Hatfield in West Virginia, McCoy just across the Tug River border in Kentucky – to increasing tensions, misunderstandings and resentments that soon explode into all-out warfare between the families. As hostilities grow, friends, neighbors and outside forces join the fight, bringing the two states to the brink of another Civil War.

MDB Rating: 8.1/10 (7,252 votes)
Genre: Action, Western
Network: History Channel
Runtime: 120 Minutes
Premiere: May 28, 2012
Ended: May 30, 2012

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla
Posted Image

Proklete pijavice i bezkicmenjaci!

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 575 thanks
  • Location/root
Hatfields and McCoys COMPLETE UNRATED BDRip XviD-INQUISITION Hatfields.and.McCoys.COMPLETE.UNRATED.BDRip.XviD-INQUISITION

AVI 624×352 | MP3 128kbps | 700MB x 3

Posted Image

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 575 thanks
  • Location/root

I never got around to post this 3-part show and now is a good time as any to do so. This mini-series debut has garnered more than 13.9 Million viewers and stars Academy Award Winner Kevin Costner and Golden Globe Nominee Bill Paxton. All 3 parts were released in BDRip quality by group INQUISITION and if you are grabbind them, you are looking at 6h of awesomeness. As always, I’m including the SUBPACK for you guys. Enjoy.

The legendary 19th-century battle between two West Virginia clans that came to define the term feud gets a lengthy and frequently dramatic retelling in Hatfields & McCoys, a six-hour miniseries driven by leads Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton as the warring family patriarchs.

It’s the true American story of a legendary family feud-one that spanned decades and nearly launched a war between Kentucky and West Virginia. Hatfields & McCoys, a three-part miniseries, showcases an all-star cast led by Kevin Costner and Bill Paxton. It chronicles a clash of clans that inspired passion, vengeance, courage, sacrifice, crimes and accusations, while forever transforming the two families and the region they lived in.

The Hatfield-McCoy saga begins with Devil Anse Hatfield (Costner) and Randall McCoy (Paxton). Close friends and comrades until near the end of the Civil War, they return to their neighboring homes-Hatfield in West Virginia, McCoy just across the Tug River border in Kentucky-to increasing tensions, misunderstandings and resentments that soon explode into all-out warfare between their families. As hostilities grow, friends, neighbors and outside forces join the fight, bringing the two states to the brink of another civil war.

ngp8.jpg

Hatfields.and.McCoys.COMPLETE.UNRATED.BDRip.XviD-INQUISITION
AVI 624×352 | MP3 128kbps | 700MB x 3

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users