Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Alpha Protocol (2010)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • 10223 thanks

stars.gif
[MULTI][ 5 HOSTS ][ SINGLE EXTRACT ][PL|UB|BU|180|UC]Alpha.Protocol.MULTi8-PROPHET
stars.gif
LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .
poster.jpg
51094fa975bc3OTcgpZ.png
sr.png
info.png

The year is 2009. Hundreds of innocent passengers and crew are killed after a commercial airliner is shot down over

Eastern Europe. The culprit? A high-tech U.S. defense missile which had somehow fallen into the wrong hands. As

government agent Michael Thorton, you have been chosen to find those responsible and bring them to justice. Become

the spy of your choosing in a modern-day conspiracy plot. As you progress, decide how to develop abilities such as

devastating physical combat moves, customization of your weaponry, and the use of ingenious gadgets and traps. Stay

vigilant though the cast of Alpha Protocol will react intelligently to your every move, resulting in the most

exciting and unpredictable role-playing experience ever created.

note.png

Installation Instructions

1- Unpack, burn or mount
2- Install the game
3- Copy the crack from PROPHET dir
4- Go To Hell

screens.png
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
DOWNLOAD :