SuperRam 18.104.22.1683 full
SuperRam is a Windows software solution designed to boost computer performance by adjusting memory usage, either automatically or manually.
The application has a professional yet easy to use interface that no only provides an important amount of information regarding computer performance, but it also lets you take advantage of SuperRam's features quickly.
Basically, the program offers three different tasks, as it follows: set up the application and the way it monitors and optimizes memory, perform a speed test or access the statistics.
Setting up SuperRam is easy as pie because the application displays two different sliders to adjust memory to maintain and memory to free.
As for the speed test, SuperRam tries to determine the small and large memory block access speed, it tests alternating small/large memory block access speed and stepped memory block access speed and, in the end, it automatically calculates the final score.
Last but not least, SuperRam shows memory statistics and history, with detailed figures on total and available physical memory and page file memory.
As said, the application also lets you adjust memory usage manually, so it's enough to right click the program icon in the System Tray and hit the “Free memory now” option.
SuperRam doesn't slow down the computer when running in the background, and it has a truly positive effect on the performance of your system whenever it takes care of the memory.
All things considered, it's no doubt SuperRam is a handy tool, getting along with all Windows versions and quietly sitting in the System Tray while optimizing system memory.
Here are some key features of "SuperRam":
• Optimizes computer memory by freeing wasted memory back to the computer.
• Works in the background to free memory to reasonable values to maintain system stability.
• Visual representation in system tray which displays computer memory available to the system.
• Fully customizable to the settings and preferences you choose.
• Easy and intuitive user interface which performs memory optimization in real-time.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or higher
• Intel Pentium 90 MHz or higher (P 166 MHz recommended)
• 8 Mb RAM (32 Mb recommended)
• 5 Mb hard disk space
• VGA or higher resolution monitor
• Mouse or other pointing device
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 22.214.171.1243:
•Fixed bug with serial number system which would not accept some names that contained certain characters like quotation marks or commas.
Edited by Founder, 08 February 2013 - 23:35.