Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Jigsaw World

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • 67 thanks
  • LocationBD Forum

Jigsaw World [puzzle game]

Imagine opening a box of puzzle pieces only to find out it contained not one but 60 puzzles! That's what you'll get when you play Jigsaw World, a game packed with hours of easy breezy puzzle fun. Choose puzzles from a selection of six gorgeous themes and then piece them together using your mouse. Assemble blossoms so colorful they seem to pop off your computer screen and scenery so beautiful you'll wish you were there. The best parts: there won't be any missing pieces, your kids won't accidentally mess them up and you won't have to clear the dining room table to get started! So grab a cup of your favorite brew, set aside some time for yourself and play Jigsaw World today!

Game Features:
• 60 puzzles
• Six visual themes
• Unlimited game time
• Upgrades to new versions
• Complete customer support

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by Founder, 18 March 2013 - 16:47.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users