Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Space Ghost Coast to Coast

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Милка Цанић

Милка Цанић

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • 22 thanks

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Space Ghost Coast to Coast Complete S00 DVDRips & Gametap Episodes
Language: English
MP4 | H264 1484kbps | 708 x 480 23.98fps | AAC 384kbps | 1.03 GB
Genre: TV Show | Animation | Comedy | Sci-Fi

This collection is ripped from my DVD's and then filled I the missing episodes with high quality TV rips (A few episodes were left off the official dvd's, and the only way to obtain them was to use the build-your-own-dvd feature that was shortly lived in the now defunct adult swim store). Also included are the fairly rare Gametap Episodes, including live interviews Space Ghost did with key game industry figures at the 2006 E3.

All files are named to match up with the episodes at thetvdb.com, including the specials (Season 00).

This makes it drag & drop compatible with any media center software that uses thetvdb as a scarper, such as XBMC.

Complete S00: 17 Episodes

Screenshots
Eg: S00E17

From Secureupload

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users