Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Ever Decreasing Circles

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Милка Цанић

Милка Цанић

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • 22 thanks

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Ever Decreasing Circles Complete Series 1 (1984) [DVDRip (XviD)] **FLOTW 1 - 7 March**
Language: English
AVI | XviD 1675kbps | 640 x 480 23.98fps | MP3 128kbps | 1.70 GB
Genre: TV Show | Comedy

Martin Bryce lives in a cul de sac in a quiet suburban area. He is the chairman of every club committee going and believes himself to be the pivotal member of the community. The stability of Martin's life is disturbed when Paul moves in next door. He has the poise, looks and self-confidence to dent Martin's self-imposed rule of 'the Close'. His wife, Ann, has tolerated his compulsive behaviour as she knows he is a good man at heart, but Paul is somebody who will test her loyalty to Martin in more ways than one.

Once again the writers crafted an idiosyncratic character for Richard Briers own unique style. Honed from the less successful Ralph Tanner in The Other One, Martin Bryce was a busy body - but with a sense of decency - a big fish in a very, very small pond who has his self-important bubble burst by the effortless charm of his new neighbour.

Viewers would wonder why his wife wouldn't just run off with Paul, as the chemistry was there, but her sense of decency and loyalty would win the day. Also, to some extent, it was a case of this is my cross and I have to bear it!

Episode List:

Episode 1 - "The New Neighbour" (29 January 1984)
Martin's new neighbour, Paul, seems like a nice chap, but very quickly begins to make Martin feel that his position as 'leader' of the Close is somehow under threat. Martin leads a campaign to stop a lorry driver from parking his vehicle in the Close.

Episode 2 - "Taking Over" (5 February 1984)
At a meeting of the Residents' Association, Martin rants and raves about the fact that he seems to have to do everything himself. He offers to resign as Chairman of the Association. To his surprise, Paul proposes that the members accept Martin's resignation and give him a chance to 'have a rest'. Suddenly, Martin has plenty of free time on his hands and he quickly decides that he doesn't like it. Gradually, however, all of his old responsibilities are handed back to him.
Episode 3 - "A Strange Woman" (12 February 1984)
Martin is very worried about the effect that Paul is having on the residents of the Close. His feelings seem to be justifies when he discovers a half-naked woman in Paul's back garden.

Episode 4 - "Holiday Plans" (19 February 1984)
Martin is looking forward to his annual holiday in Austria. Every year, he goes off with Ann, Howard and Hilda to the same hotel. Then Paul upsets the applecart by persuading Howard and Hilda to go somewhere else for a change.

Episode 5 - "Vicars And Tarts" (26 February 1984)
Martin is organising a Vicars And Tarts Dance for charity. He's worried that Paul will try to interfere with the arrangements.

Complete S01: 5 episodes

Screenshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users