Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Ultimate Troubleshooter

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Founder

Founder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • 90 thanks
  • LocationBD Forum

The Ultimate Troubleshooter 4.92 Database 30.03.2013 . 42.01 MB

i7e3qEAWH2Mnn.jpg

A staggering 65% of problems which a PC encounters, whether in business or at home, are not caused by hardware problems, they are not caused by viruses, they are not caused by spam; they are caused by programs running in the background. This program will help you manage, diagnose, troubleshoot the various tasks, services and startup programs on your PC. Especially recommended for the lesser experienced users since great care are given in explaining what the various applications does and how it interacts with your system (also tells you if you need it or not).

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users