Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Avengers Assemble (2013)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 123 thanks

Avengers Assemble Season 1, Episode 19 – The Ambassador - Air date: Mar 16, 2014 - WEB-DL.x264.AAC.mp4 - 123.1 MB

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Avengers.Assemble.S01E19.jpg

The Avengers put their lives at risk to protect none other than Doctor Doom.

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 123 thanks

Avengers Assemble Season 1, Episode 20 – All-Father’s Day - Air date: Mar 23, 2014 - WEB-DL.x264.AAC.mp4 - 167.92 MB

Hidden Content

Avengers.Assemble.S01E20.jpg

Odin comes to the Avengers Tower demanding his son cease his “fun” on Earth and return to Asgard. Thor promises that if he can’t prove the good he does on Earth he’ll return home forever.

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 123 thanks

Avengers Assemble Season 1, Episode 21 – By the Numbers - Air date: Mar 30, 2014 - WEB-DL.x264.AAC.mp4 - 152.29 MB

Hidden Content

Avengers.Assemble.S01E21.jpg

The Avengers and the Cabal have a huge confrontation that leaves the team forever changed. Tony also learns that “the stats” can’t be trusted every time – there’s no substitute for human intuition.

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 123 thanks

Avengers Assemble Season 1, Episode 22 – Guardians and Space Knights - Air date: Apr 6, 2014 - WEB-DL.x264.AAC.mp4 - 147.35 MB

Hidden Content

Avengers.Assemble.S01E22.jpg

When Galactus attacks Earth, Iron Man is able to lead him to another planet but discovers that it is populated and under the protection of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Thanked by 1 Member:
gwar

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 123 thanks

Avengers Assemble Season 1, Episode 23 – One Little Thing - Air date: Apr 13, 2014 - WEB-DL.x264.AAC.mp4 - 113.83 MB

Hidden Content

Avengers.Assemble.S01E23.jpg

While Iron Man and Ant Man are trying to stabilize particles that can shrink or grow matter, Falcon gives them terrible news – his mom is coming to visit, and she has no idea he’s an Avenger.

Edited by dikan, 15 April 2014 - 22:06.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users