Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Advanced Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • 360 thanks
  • LocationNikšić

BluffTitler DX9 iTV v. MegaPack | 466 Mb

BluffTitler DX9 iTV - a simple program to create beautiful 3D text effects, simple animations that can be примененить when installing the video. The result can be previewed in real time with the subsequent export to a picture or video.

All the animation consists of layers that can be modified independently. BluffTitler supports a lot of different types of layers: Luggage, light, text, picture, video, plasma, particle, audio etc. Layers can be linked together to create special effects. The program can be used together with such packages as: Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Ulead VideoStudio, MAGIX video deLuxe, Canopus Edius and Adobe Premiere. The included DPack 1, DPack 2, BixPack 1, a large collection of projects from Roquenublo, textures, effects, models, vector objects.

Data import formats:
• Fonts: TrueType (.TTF), Open Type (.OTF) and Type 1 fonts.
• Images: .BMP, .JPG, .PNG (24 and 32 bits), .TGA (24 and 32 bits), .DDS and .DIB.
• Video: .ASF, .AVI, .MPG, .MPEG, .QT and .WMV. BluffTitler uses DirectShow to play videos. It requires a DirectShow MPEG-2 dequoter filter in order to play MPEG-2 files.
• Audio: .MP3, .WAV and .MID.
• Vector drawings: .EPS (limited support)
• 3D model: .X

What's new in version 10.1:
• 4 new buttons in the browser panel: Settings, Change all texts, Change all fonts, Change all textures
• Simplified export as picture, export as movie and settings dialogs in the EASY version
• Extra player options to generate movies from the command line (iTV version only)
• Better performance on Windows 8
• Better support for animated gif animations
• New property in the particle layer: Min/Max Particles
• 2 new views in Set Show Resolution... dialog: 800% en 1600%
• Screen emulator option in options dialog with 6 LED presets: 1 bit, 8 bit, Amber, Blue, Greyscale and Red
• Better support for LED screens
• Bugfix: out of memory particle layer problem fixed
• Bugfix: shows with small resolution are now correctly opened
• To simplify the EASY version, the following advanced features have been removed from the EASY version:
• Export with transparency info
• Export as numbered frames
• Motion blur
• Time lapse
• Shader and hardware antialiasing
• Auto folding layers hierarchy
• Disable the ESC key and F5
• Disable sorting layers on layertype
• Disable auto mark ALL KEYS checkbox
• Limit texture resolution to show resolution
• Preferred video dequoters
• Changeable skin and pictures about
• Safe area

Posted Image

Bronze Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • 950 thanks

BluffTitler iTV

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users