Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • 2 thanks
ExtremeCopy 2.3.2 Professional x86x64

ExtremeCopy is a utility to copy and move files extremely fast, it will auto optimize speed and resource base computer so will high speed as possible. Especially when moving large files, can be up to 20% ~ 120% speed compared to the default Windows tools.

ExtremeCopy can verify the accuracy of the source file to be copied from where star.

Break point:
No need to fully copy all of the data one time, if you encounter the corrupted file, ExtremeCopy will pause and tell you information. Your task now is to decide whether to ignore it or get corrupted file completely.

Easy to control:
You can pause and resume as needed, all the details about the time and the data will be displayed ExtremeCopy clear.

ExtremeCopy features simple operation as the default Windows tools such. You do not need to do anything when installing ExtremeCopy stars, it will replace and integrate into Windows Explorer. If you do not want ExtremeCopy the default tool, you can easily adjust. And one more thing to say is ExtremeCopy interface very intuitive and user-friendly. You can also select scientific mode includes more details.

Many languages:
ExtremeCopy supports many languages ​​around the world in order to keep the integrity of the text complete and file with the local language.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users