Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Nik Software Complete Collection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

msstdfmt

msstdfmt

Advanced Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • 73 thanks
Nik Software Complete Collection 1.0.0.7 Best Photoshop plug-in

xwll.jpg

Unmatched picture and what are your career faster than you can create! The photos that you can easily picture a 6 Plug the awards have most of it by software Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture can create. To see the list of 6 in the series versions of the plugin you can see the Read More. The software to version CS4 to CS6 Photoshop, versions 9 and 11 software Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom Version 3 and 4 software and Apple Aperture software version 3.1 and above for both 32-bit OS and 64-bit can be used.

HDR Efex Pro 2
From natural to artistic, explore the full potential of HDR photography.
Silver Efex Pro 2
Master the art of black-and-white photography with darkrooom-inspired controls.
Sharpener Pro 3
Bring out hidden details consistently with the professional's choice for image sharpening.
Color Efex Pro 4
A comprehensive set of filters for colour correction, retouching, and creative effects.
Viveza 2
Selectively adjust the colour and tonality of your images without complicated masks or selections.
Dfine 2
Improve your images with noise reduction tailored to your camera.

Homepage -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Nik Collection 1.0.0.7 Multilingual (x86/x64) + Patch-MPT : 99.2 MB

drsko

drsko

Bronze Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • 1202 thanks
Nik Software Complete Collection 1.1.0.4 Multilanguage

qmhbp1go3elkemtf2l0.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users