Resize your images using BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5, and get superb results through our unique, award-winning S-Spline technology! Equipped with S-Spline Max, the latest generation of BenVista's patented S-Spline algorithm, PhotoZoom Pro 5 creates image enlargements of unequalled quality. PhotoZoom Pro 5 beats any of the alternative solutions, such as Photoshop's Bicubic technique, fractal-based methods, and so-called 'industry standards'. Where competitors fail to get past 300000 by 300000 pixels, PhotoZoom Pro 5 enlarges images up to 1 million by 1 million pixels. PhotoZoom Pro 5 is the ideal solution for enlarging digital images, both for printing and on-screen purposes.
- The latest S-Spline interpolation algorithms
- Higher quality image enlargements & higher quality downsizing
- Advanced fine-tuning tools: create your own presets & save them for later
- Reduction of (JPEG) compression artifacts and noise
- Batch processing
- Multi-processor support
- Works as stand-alone application, as well as Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop
- Extreme enlargements: up to 1 million by 1 million pixels!
- Extensive support for high-end images
Equipped with S-Spline Max, the latest generation of BenVista's patented S-Spline algorithm, PhotoZoom Pro 4 creates image enlargements of unequalled quality. PhotoZoom Pro 4 beats any of the alternative solutions, such as Photoshop's Bicubic technique, fractal-based methods, and so-called 'industry standards'.
Truly Any Size: Where competitors fail to get past 300000 by 300000 pixels (or even much lower), PhotoZoom Pro 4 enlarges images up to 1 million by 1 million pixels. No other product offers this capability, let alone with preservation of image quality.
Fits into your Workflow: BenVista does not intend to dictate how you should fit PhotoZoom Pro 4 into your workflow. Therefore, the software works not only as a stand-alone application, but also as an Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop.
For improved performance and an optimum workflow, PhotoZoom Pro 4 now fully supports 64-bit and 32-bit environments, with both the stand-alone application and the plug-in versions!
Although S-Spline Max has proven to be the optimum technique in most tests, PhotoZoom Pro 4 also offers two other excellent S-Spline techniques. You can choose which you like best. You can even fine-tune each technique to your personal liking, and save your favorite settings so you can use them again later.
New in PhotoZoom Pro 5 are the additional fine-tuning options for S-Spline Max, offering improved sharpness control and a great new technology for reducing JPEG compression artifacts and noise.
PhotoZoom Pro 5 perfectly meets the requirements of the professional user when it comes to image support. It fully supports color spaces like RGB, CMYK, Grayscale and Lab, just like metadata of the types EXIF, IPTC, XMP, and ICC profiles. Also, PhotoZoom Pro 4 supports layers, 16 bits/channel (including Raw) and 32 bits/channel (HDR) images and, last but not least, a very wide range of image file formats.
What’s new in PhotoZoom Pro 5:
* Enlarges and downsizes images at the highest possible quality, through BenVista’s latest S-Spline interpolation technology. Also excels at reducing (JPEG) compression artifacts and noise from low quality originals.
* GPU acceleration: up to 5 times faster image processing!
* Resize profiles: select your favorite compilations of resize method presets and size settings with a single click
* Improved cropping: resizing specific portions of images has never been easier!
* New, more flexible interface layout
* Improved support for color profiles
* Official support for Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Windows 8, and Photoshop CS6
Changes in PhotoZoom Pro 5.1.0 (12 Jul 2013):
- New: Official Adobe Photoshop CC support
- New: Official OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) Developer Previews support
- New: Official Windows 8.1 Preview support
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5.1 Final + Crack : 23.4 MB