Macrium Reflect - a program designed to create and restore images of hard disk and data backup. Macrium Reflect an image of Windows while using Windows and does not require the computer reboot, or some more additional steps. In addition, you can see a disk image backups and scheduling.
- Create a disk image, including on the network, USB and FireWire devices, as well as on DVD.
- Built-in scheduler.
- 32-bit and 64-bit version.
- High compression ratio and speed.
- Rescue CD based on Linux, with network access and graphical user interface.
- Built dvizhek packet writing CD / DVD.
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
CD DVD Formats
- DVD R
- DVD RW
- DVD-R DL
- DVD R DL
- NTFS (All versions)
Home Page -
Changes in 5.2 Build 6345:
- Images and backup files can now be mounted writable in Windows Explorer
When mounting an image or file and folder backup in Windows Explorer, a new option 'Make Writable' will enable write access to the mounted file system. This enables files to be accessed without the need to first restore them if they are required to be writeable by opening application. For example, Microsoft Virtual Disk (.vhdx) files can now be access directly in a mounted image without the need to restore the file first.
- ImgToVHD conversion of images containing dynamic volumes
- The operation to convert an imade file containing dynamic volumes is now prevented. Previously this would cause an invalid VHD file to be created.
- Partition display layout incorrect
- If a disk contained a partition of 1MB or less then this cold cause the layout in the Reflect GUI to show unpredictable partition offsets. This has been resolved.
- Notepad could fail to launch when editing VBScript source files
- When editing VBScript source files on Windows Server the default editor 'Notepad' could fail to launch. This has been resolved.
- Directory search could cause Reflect to hang
- When typing in a network (UNC) path into any folder entry fields Reflect could become unresponsive. This has been resolved.
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition 5.2 Build 6345 (x86)-MPT : 43.5 MB