Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Mathworks Matlab R2013a (x86/x64)-CYGiSO [f....

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

lasa66

lasa66

Advanced Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • 18 thanks
Mathworks Matlab R2013a (x86/x64)-CYGiSO [f....

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Mathworks Matlab R2013a (x86/x64)-CYGiSO | 5.858 GB
MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages such as C/C++ or Java.
You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing.
Requirements
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
1 GHz or faster processor
2 GB RAM
10 GB free hard disk space
Install-Notes
Unrar the files
Burn or mount the Image with your favorite Tool
Start Setup and install
Follow instructions from \CYGiSO\readme.txt
Done
downewblue.gifBuy a premium to download file with fast speed
ryushare

lumfile Mirrors

msstdfmt

msstdfmt

Advanced Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • 76 thanks
Mathworks Matlab R2013b ISO

8yil.jpg

MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java™.

You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing.

Key Features
- High-level language for numerical computation, visualization, and application development
- Interactive environment for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
- Mathematical functions for linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, filtering, optimization, numerical integration, and solving ordinary differential equations
- Built-in graphics for visualizing data and tools for creating custom plots
- Development tools for improving code quality and maintainability and maximizing performance
- Tools for building applications with custom graphical interfaces
- Functions for integrating MATLAB based algorithms with external applications and languages such as C, Java, .NET, and Microsoft® Excel®

Requirements
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB free hard disk space

Home Page -

This release for both Windows platform x86 and x64.

Mathworks Matlab R2013b-CYGiSO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users