Nikon Camera Control Pro - This software is designed to remotely manage the settings of most digital SLR cameras Nikon. The camera can be connected to a computer via USB cable to a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter. At the same time providing support for advanced camera capabilities, such as LiveView, Picture Control System and Viewer, which provides an opportunity to preview and select images before transferring them to your computer. The list of supported cameras and functionality is presented below. This software allows you to manage most of the camera remotely - from a computer.
• Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cable, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer, Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter.
• In addition to direct transfer of images from a camera to computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed.
• Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
• Integration with other Nikon software:
• Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software.
• Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software.
The very first thing, you need to disable NIC before inserting any key for activation.
- If you have the 2.13.0 version already installed on your system, just install 2.15.0 update file.
- If you're grabbing this soft for the first time or did a complete uninstallation with previous versions, you must first install 2.13.0 file inside, then register it according to instructions provided. Lastly just install 2.15.0 update file.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.15.0 + Serial : 120.68 MB
Edited by msstdfmt, 17 October 2013 - 02:13.