Xara 3D Maker v220.127.116.115 crack
Add impact to your web pages with top quality still and animated 3D headings
With Xara 3D Maker you can create an endless variety of 3D graphics from TrueType fonts or imported 2D shapes, with simple controls to alter the extrude depth, lighting, bevel, color and texture, shadow, font size and type.
And there's a whole range of animation possibilities including multi-page sequences and even animated 3D screensavers. Graphics are fully anti-aliased for the best possible on-screen quality and can be optimized for web use. Imports WMF/EMF, CorelXARA and Webster files, exports GIF, Flash, JPEG, PNG, AVI or BMP.
Xara 3D Maker is used both by professional web graphic designers and home computer users to make animated gifs, buttons, banner graphics and titles for presentations and web pages.
Creating and Importing:
· Text headings can use any TrueType font
· Full text control, including alignment, superscript, line spacing, tracking and kerning values for individual characters or over whole selections
· Instant access to full character sets from within the text dialog
· Create non-text headings by importing 2D graphics as Windows metafiles (WMF and EMF) or CorelXARA/Webster files (XAR and WEB) and extruding the outlines
· An automatic design-making tool instantly converts any text heading into a button, board or board with holes
· Full anti-aliasing for the best possible on-screen display quality
Editing and Applying Special Effects:
· Interactive control over the 3D extrude depth - simply click and drag on the image
· Unlimited undo makes experimentation easy
· Real-time 3D positioning around three axes by simply dragging the image on screen
· Areas of text can be selected, and different attributes such as bevel, color, fonts, textures, animation and text settings applied
· The Style Picker allows you to easily grab any or all of the settings of one image and apply them to another
· A total of 27 different bevel types with adjustable bevel size
· Interactive, easy-to-use lighting controls (three adjustable light arrows which can be dragged on-screen)
· Flexible interactive controls over the color and/or texture of every part of the image, and the background
· A total of 37 textures are included in the download, and there are 400+ on the CD-ROM you receive when you purchase. You can also import your own GIF or PNG files
· Textures can be scaled, rotated and colored
· Images can be displayed with front and back faces, or can be made hollow
· Images can be matt or shiny
· Images can have a soft-edged shadow and an intuitive interface allows you to easily alter the shadow blur, transparency and color
· Real-time solid shading with optional error-diffusion dithering for top quality results
· Images can be animated in many different ways (see examples), such as Rotate, Fade, Pulsate, Step, Fade and Swing, using a simple interface - see screenshot
· The Animation Picker lets you easily copy the animation settings of one image to another - see screenshot
· Apply different animations to individual characters or sections of text
· Step-through multi-page animations of different images
· The number of frames in a sequence, the rotation direction, the speed, pause and number of loops can all be selected through simple controls
· An animation time line allows you to step through each frame, pause and export a single frame
· Lights and text can be rotated separately
· Great for creating animated buttons
Exporting your results:
· Outputs JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG (including full PNG alpha channel), ICO (icon), CUR (cursor), animated GIF, AVI and SWF (vector and bitmap)
· Any 3D animation can also be exported as a screensaver
· Optional background transparency
· Color reduction and palette-optimization for maximum quality with the smallest file size, ideal for web pages and presentations - see screenshot
· Complete control over the image size, including a handy Fit To Width feature (with pixel size shown on screen)
· 256Mb RAM
· 150MB of available hard-disk space
'Scroll' animation type added:
· A new 'scroll' animation type. Now you can scroll text vertically, horizontally or into and out of the screen, with full control over the speed. Both the scroll and new scroll in & out animations are perfect for movie and video opening titles and closing credits (export as AVI, compatible with any movie software).
'Scroll in/out' animation type added:
· A second new 'scroll in/out' animation type, which includes separate control over how the text enters and leaves the screen - so for example it could scroll in slowly from the right, hesitate and then exit quickly upwards!
Integration with MAGIX movie & slideshow products:
· Xara 3D Maker 7 can export animations with a transparent background in a proprietary format called CFX which can be imported into MAGIX slideshow and movie editing software, Photostory on CD & DVD 9 and Movie Edit Pro 17. Which makes 3D Maker the perfect choice for creating overlaid 3D captions for movies or slideshows
1. Install the Application
2. Copy the crack file to the Installed Folder C:Program FilesXaraXara_3D_Maker_7 and overwrite the original
Edited by Uploader, 27 October 2013 - 21:17.
SVI LINKOVI MORAJU U HIDE I CODE TAGOVE .