Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Wondershare SafeEraser

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • 129 thanks

Wondershare SafeEraser

Prevent Identity Theft When Selling Your Old iDevice with 1-Click "Clean Slate" Privacy Safeguard for Ultimate Privacy Protection. Wondershare SafeEraser is the ideal iDevice "erase" application designed to permanently wipe all personal information from the device using US Military spec over-writing technology to render the data unrecoverable; returning the device to a “clean slate” state before you resell, donate or trade it in.

• Wipe EVERYTHING from iDevices: contacts, messages, photos, videos, apps, account info, passwords and other personal data stored on iDevices.
• Meets Mil-spec DOD 5220 – 22 M standard for permanent data destruction; prevents personal data from being recoverable.
• Works with all iDevices - Jailbroken iPhone friendly and also compatible with carrier-locked iPhones.
• Keep your personal information safe, permanently remove it with SafeEraser prior to disposing of your old iDevice.

Home Page -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Wondershare SafeEraser + Crack.dll : 13.06 MB

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users