Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Axis and Alies

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Bronze Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • 946 thanks

Axis and Alies-RELOADED (2013)

Axis and Alies-RELOADED (2013)
English | Size: 1.54 GB
Category: Games PC/ Genre: Strategy

Determine the fate of the world as you command the army, navy and air force of one of five world powers in the most dynamic WWII Real Time Strategy experience you?ve ever booted up. The start of the conflict is 1939. The end?
Well, that all depends on you.

* Lead any one of the five WWII super-powers, each with their own unique and authentic weapons and capabilities

* Experience the entire scope of the war as you command land, air, and sea units across all theaters of the world

* Change the course of history through Dynamic Campaigns that never play the same way twice

* Test your mettle against the greatest generals and leaders from the era, including Rommel, Eisenhower, Yamamoto, Zhukov and Montgomery

* Challenge others online in instant action scenarios

Thanks to our friends in CKY for the supply, cheers mates.

1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount the image with Daemon Tools.
3. Install the game, when prompted for a serial enter the following:

4. Copy over the cracked executable located in the /crack dir on CD2.
5. Play the game.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Posted Image

Thanked by 1 Member:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users