Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Battle for Troy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • LocationSrbija
Posted Image

Battle for Troy allows players to quickly engage in cunning attacks and full-scale
battles without the rote memorization and hours of trial-and-error typically found
in real-time strategy games.

Paris, King of Troy, has stolen the heart and soul of Helen, Queen of Sparta.
Feel the wrath and fury of a king betrayed as Menelaus rages to return his queen.
Now two great legions stand poised on the brink of war. May the Gods be with you
as you choose sides in an alliance that will soon drown the city of Troy in a sea of
blood, all for the love of a woman. Defend your city and your stolen queen against
the bloodthirsty onslaught of the raging Greeks using nine different unit types, and
immerse yourself in historic action with two extensive campaigns, each with eight
challenging missions.

Posted Image

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users