Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Easy Rider (1969)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,428 posts
  • 10417 thanks

stars.gif
[MULTI][ 6 HOSTS ][SINGLE EXTRACT-SINGLE LINK][UP|RG|KF|ME|4UP|UB]Easy.Rider.1969.DVDRiP.XviD.iNTERNAL-FWS
stars.gif
PREVOD SE NALAZI U RAR ARHIVI .
poster.jpg
► INFO: ◄
After a major cocaine sale to an L.A. connection, free-wheeling potheads Billy and Wyatt (Captain America), motor eastward

to party at Mardi Gras before "retiring" to Florida with the riches concealed in Wyatt's stars-and-stripes gas tank. As

they ride through the Southwest, they pick up a hitchhiker and take him to a struggling hippie commune before they get

thrown in a small-town jail for "parading without a permit." Their cellmate, a drunken ACLU lawyer George Hanson, does

them a "groovy" favor by getting them out of jail and then decides to join them. Babbling about Venusians, George

discovers the joys of smoking grass, but an encounter with Southern rednecks soon proves how right he is about the danger

posed by Billy's and Wyatt's unfettered life in a country that has lost its ideals. With the straight world closing in,

Wyatt and Billy try to revel in New Orleans with some LSD and hookers, but the acid trip is shot through with morbidity.

Once they reach Florida, Billy raves about attaining the American dream; Wyatt, however, knows the truth: "We blew it."
► MEDIA INFO: ◄
1.png
► SCREENSHOTS: ◄
1.jpg
easyrider1969dvdripxvidi.jpg
► DOWNLOAD: ◄

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

► PASSWORD: ◄
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

PREVOD SE NALAZI U RAR ARHIVI .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users