Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Only Fools and Horses Sport Relief Special - Beckham in Peckham (2014)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

tttrojannnn

tttrojannnn

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • 5208 thanks

Only Fools and Horses Sport Relief Special - Beckham in Peckham (2014)
Uskladjen Hrvatski Prevod

sport-relief-2014-specia.jpg

Series     Special edition
Writer     Jim Sullivan and Dan Sullivan[1]
Director     Tony Dow

Cast: David Jason, Nicholas Lyndhurst, David Beckham

An unspecified amount of time after the series' last regular episode "Sleepless in Peckham," Del Boy is in Peckham market, trying to sell "Golden Balls" underpants which are supposedly endorsed and signed by David Beckham (in return for Del Boy securing a bouncy castle for the birthday party of one of Beckham's children), with Rodney serving as a less-than-enthusiastic model. After failing to sell anything, the Trotters retreat to a nearby cafe, where Rodney complains about Del's treatment of him, before the two are joined by David Beckham, who it turns out actually has endorsed the underpants. The three briefly chat, including Rodney and Beckham discussing their favourite artist (Rodney choosing Matisse, and Beckham choosing Tony Hart), before Beckham gives Rodney tips on how to model underwear effectively, advising him to "glide" and "oscillate."

Later on, Del is again trying to sell the underpants, with Rodney putting on a bizarre, vaguely feminine walk, and being even more angry at Del than he was before. Beckham is discreetly watching this, when a young boy walks up to him, and asks him if he's David Beckham. He says that he is, and signs the boy's football, but says not to tell anyone he's there, as he doesn't want too much attention. Beckham then attempts to lean back on a goods cart, but a trader moves it away while he isn't looking and he falls to the ground (referencing a famous moment in the episode "Yuppy Love"), getting the attention of everyone in the market. Del and Rodney comment, "What a plonker!"[12]

Only.Fools.and.Horses.2014.Beckham.in.Peckham.HDTV.XviD-daredule.avi
Size: 89248770 bytes (85.11 MiB), duration: 00:10:30, avg.bitrate: 1133 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 48000 Hz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 720x404, 25.00 fps®

onlyfoolsandhorses2014be.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 13 Members:
diablo2 , mladenu , olvejz , siljo73 , Borna2000 , petar83 , oginesa , trevis bikl , uss , gilbertoy , palavac , mokambo123 , Cezar

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,626 posts
  • 121858 thanks
  • Locationscrls

Mucke / Only Fools and Horses - Specijal 2014 

- Upakovani SR titlovi - 

28658041127212651228.jpg

Download
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

password: www.balkandownload.org

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

Thanked by 9 Members:
mladenu , siljo73 , Buca Krtalic , Borna2000 , petar83 , oginesa , gilbertoy , mokambo123 , Cezar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users