Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

All Summer in a Day (1982)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • 2308 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala

All Summer in a Day (1982)

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Based on the story by Ray Bradbury. Set on a planet where the sun shines for just a few minutes once every nine years, this is a classic tale of suffering and forgiveness. A classroom full of young children are excited to hear that today the rain will stop. However, they are also resentful of a new classmate from Earth who remembers what it's like to see the sun. "This gripping, unsettling production softens the original story’s abrupt conclusion without diminishing its punch. A masterful work." - Booklist. Winner of a CINE Golden Eagle, and honored by Instructor Magazine as one of the 25 Best Films of the Year.

Video: DivX 5 560x400 23.976fps
Audio: MP3 48000Hz stereo 132kbps

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by LEMONZOO, 23 April 2014 - 13:40.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users