Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Trials Fusion (2014)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Madball

Madball

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,008 posts
  • 4212 thanks
Trials Fusion (2014) Black Box

trials-fusion.jpg

trials-fusion1.jpg
trials-fusion2.jpg
trials-fusion-sr.jpg

1.gif
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.
uploaded.jpg
Hidden Content
uploadrocket.jpg
Hidden Content

Enjoy! If you like my post just say Thanks.

image.gif

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,428 posts
  • 10406 thanks

stars.gif
[MULTI][ 7 HOSTS ][SINGLE EXTRACT][OO|UP|KF|FC|4UP|UB|RS]Trials.Fusion.Proper-SKIDROW
stars.gif
LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .
aposter.jpg
► INFO: ◄
Take on an unlimited array of platform-racing challenges in the unreal world of Trials Fusion. Using your skills to

traverse across obstacle-laden, ramp-ridden courses, you must strive to set track records against the best Trials players

around the globe. Whether you’re racing alone, with friends, or in a global tournament, competition is always around you.

And racing on official courses is just the beginning. A rich world of custom courses — built by some of the most creative

and skilled content creators in gaming — awaits those who are continually searching for a new, insane track to conquer.

And with long-term support of fresh features and content, the Trials experience will continue to expand and challenge

players in new and exhilarating ways.
Features:

BEST-IN-CLASS PLATFORM RACING – Rock-solid motocross physics and reality-bending course designs come together for an

over-the-top racing experience that no other game can provide. Show your fearless side with the brand new FMX tricks

system, and choose your path towards victory on branching courses. The finish line is the ultimate goal, but the challenge

is everything before it.
    UBIQUITOUS COMPETITION – Whether you’re racing alone, with friends, or in a worldwide tournament, competition is all

around you. Its variety and depth will offer limitless ways to scratch your competitive itch, and the opportunities keep

coming. With ongoing support for special tournaments and events, team racing, and much more coming soon, the competition

is never ending.
    VIBRANT USER-GENERATED CONTENT COMMUNITY – Immerse yourself in a boundless Trials experience with custom track designs

made possible by the in-game Editor Mode. With a user-generated content community that boasts some of the most creative

and skilled track creators in the world, Trials Fusion offers new track after new track and opens the door to a world of

possibilities only the crazy minds of Trials fans can bring.
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: RedLynx, in collaboration with Ubisoft Shanghai
Genre: Racing

Release Name: Trials.Fusion.Proper-SKIDROW
► NFO : ◄
nfo.png
► SCREENSHOTS: ◄
a1.jpg
a2.jpg
a3.jpg
► DOWNLOAD: ◄
10 % Recovery Record Added
obom.png

Hidden Content

uploaded.png
Hidden Content

kingfiles.png
Hidden Content

filecore.png
Hidden Content

4upfiles.gif
Hidden Content

uptobox.png
Hidden Content

radicalshare.png
Hidden Content

► PASSWORD: ◄ :
Hidden Content

LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users