Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Tesla Effect A Tex Murphy Adventure (2014)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,420 posts
  • 10058 thanks

stars.gif
[MULTI][ 7 HOSTS ][SINGLE EXTRACT][OO|UP|KF|FC|4UP|UB|RS]Tesla.Effect.A.Tex.Murphy.Adventure-RELOADED
stars.gif
LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .
1.jpg
► INFO: ◄
Tex Murphy wakes up – disoriented and head pounding – on the fire escape outside his office atop the Ritz Hotel. Another

typical morning for the last of the old-school detectives. Except it isn’t. What starts out as the worst hangover in

history becomes a baffling nightmare: something – or someone – has erased Tex’s memory of the past seven years. Motivated

by lost love, revenge and the world’s strongest coffee blend, Tex must retrace his own steps into a maze of unsolved

murders, hidden agendas and lost technologies of Nikola Tesla. Only by solving the mysteries of his past can Tex hope to

regain his memory in time to restore what’s been lost…and stop a terrifying future. Tex Murphy will finally be back in

2014 after leaving loyal fans on a cliffhanger for almost 16 years, so come get acquainted in a world filled with

dangerous dames, morally ambiguous characters, and lots of mysteries to be solved. Tesla Effect upgrades the classic Tex

Murphy experience with HD live-action — that’s right, for those of you not old enough to have played adventure games in

the 90s, Tex Murphy embraces the lost art of green screen full-motion video as it interacts with fully modeled 3D

environments. Players will be challenged with logic puzzles, interactive dialogue, branching storylines, and alternate

endings.
Tesla Effect shines with an eclectic cast of actors, including:

Todd Bridges (Willis from Diff’rent Strokes…ask someone older if you don’t know what that is)
    June “TV’s Greatest Mom” Lockhart (ask someone even older if you don’t know who that is)
    Larry “Soup Nazi” Thomas (you all have seen Seinfeld, right?)
    Kevin “Tom Servo” Murphy (Mystery Science Theater 3000)
    The original Tex himself, Chris Jones
Publisher: ATLUS
Developer: Big Finish Games
Genre: Adventure, Indie

Release Name: Tesla.Effect.A.Tex.Murphy.Adventure-RELOADED
► NFO : ◄
nfo.png
► SCREENSHOTS: ◄
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
► DOWNLOAD: ◄
10 % Recovery Record Added
obom.png

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

uploaded.png
Hidden Content

kingfiles.png
Hidden Content

filecore.png
Hidden Content

4upfiles.gif
Hidden Content

uptobox.png
Hidden Content

radicalshare.png
Hidden Content

► PASSWORD: ◄ :
Hidden Content

LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .

Thanked by 2 Members:
sasenko888 , vitomir1982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users