Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

The Wrong Man (1993)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • 2324 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala

The Wrong Man (1993)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The Wrong Man has the setup of a chase movie - Kevin Anderson has to go on the run after a murder he didn't commit - but writer Michael Thoma and director Jim McBride put the emphasis less on the pursuit than on the characters involved, turning it into a road movie with a bit of violence attached.
The journey through Mexico isn't overflowing with action, but the interplay between Anderson and the couple he hooks up with - Ugly American John Lithgow and Sexy American wife Rosanna Arquette - keeps the attention; interlaced with wit and edge, the acting of all three principals and the refreshingly non-stereotyped Mexican police officers following the trail helps the movie seem like more than it is.

Quality: VHSRIP
Duration: 1:44:47
Video: Xvid 640x480 25.00fps
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1993

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users