Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Wrong Man (1993)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LEMONZOO

LEMONZOO

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 3082 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala

The Wrong Man (1993)

d2v0.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The Wrong Man has the setup of a chase movie - Kevin Anderson has to go on the run after a murder he didn't commit - but writer Michael Thoma and director Jim McBride put the emphasis less on the pursuit than on the characters involved, turning it into a road movie with a bit of violence attached.
The journey through Mexico isn't overflowing with action, but the interplay between Anderson and the couple he hooks up with - Ugly American John Lithgow and Sexy American wife Rosanna Arquette - keeps the attention; interlaced with wit and edge, the acting of all three principals and the refreshingly non-stereotyped Mexican police officers following the trail helps the movie seem like more than it is.

Quality: VHSRIP
Duration: 1:44:47
Video: Xvid 640x480 25.00fps
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

py87.jpg

m6nv.jpg

yy1k.jpg

dkwc.jpg

1qrz.jpg

kmrq.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1993

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users