Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Murder Is Easy (1982)

1982 agatha christie krimić

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LEMONZOO

LEMONZOO

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 2970 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala

Murder.Is.Easy.1982.DVDRip.X264-CG

qmcuutm0rk87.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

A mathematician and author, Luke Williams, is travelling up to London on a train when he meets a old lady, Lavinia Fullerton, who is also going to London, to Scotland Yard. Lavinia tells Luke that in her small village several people have died. The local police are certain that it was all accidental and are taking no action but Lavinia isn't convinced. In London Luke watches, horrified, as Lavinia is run over in a hit and run and he becomes convinced that she was telling the truth. He travels down to the village and with the aid of a local girl, who is also convinced that the deaths were murder, sets out to solve the mystery...

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 706x480 (209:160) 23.976fps
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz mono 192kbps
Text

murder.is.easy.1982.dy6j2q.jpg

murder.is.easy.1982.d11j4n.jpg

murder.is.easy.1982.d66kkr.jpg

murder.is.easy.1982.d98j4a.jpg

murder.is.easy.1982.debk2i.jpg

murder.is.easy.1982.dhskye.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Edited by LEMONZOO, 26 June 2014 - 11:11.

Thanked by 1 Member:
obylastat

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1982, agatha christie, krimić

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users