Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

VirtualDub

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Aemilianus

Aemilianus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • 18 thanks
  • LocationSrbija
VirtualDub 1.9.8 Stable

Posted Image

:info:

VirtualDub is a video capture / processing utility for 32-bit Windows platforms, licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video.
It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. It is mainly
geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.

What''s New in version 1.9.8:
- Fixed occasional hang with certain conversion paths from 8-bit (256 color) to YCbCr formats.
- Fixed bug where two curve points on top of each other in the curve editor didn''t save properly in script files.
- Fixed decompression error in IFF ANIM decoder when entire bitplanes were skipped.
- Filters: Fixed glitches in IVTC pattern in the first five frames of video.
- Filters: Fixed occasional crash when 3D acceleration is enabled and the 3D device is lost.
- Filters: Fixed bugs where the curve display would either show the wrong frames or fail to step in certain circumstances.
- Filters: Blends are no longer allowed on filters where the input and output have different formats; this didn''t work and produced a corrupted image.
- Filters: Fixed crash in smoother filter with MMX disabled.
- Decoders: Fixed crash in Motion JPEG decoder on certain kinds of corrupt data.
- Frameserver: Fixed random crash issue related to stream format structure.
- Hex editor: Fixed bug where ''O'' and ''S'' activated open and save commands instead of Ctrl+O and Ctrl+S.

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Warlock

Warlock

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • 14 thanks
VirtualDub

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:IWES3HUZKKVvAM:http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/9765/0015a3c9medium.jpg&t=1[/img]

VirtualDub je experimentalni program za obradu video formata

Podržava Motion-JPEG, MPEG-1 video i layer 3 audio format. Sadrži i raznorazne filtere.

:password:

Warlock

Warlock

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • 14 thanks

VirtualDub 1.9.10

Posted Image

Posted Image
From Avery Lee:

VirtualDub is a video capture and processing utility licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It is designed to be a general utility that can trim and clean up video before exporting to tape or processing with another program. It does not possess the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. VirtualDub has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files, which you can extend with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is best at processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and handle BMP image sets.

Posted Image

Bond.007

Bond.007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • LocationBeograd
VirtualDub 1.9.11 Build 32842
25/12/2010

VirtualDubVirtualDub is a video capture/processing utility for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms (98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7), licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL). It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video.  It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
"I basically started VirtualDub in college to do some quick capture-and-encoding that I wanted done; from there it's basically grown into a more general utility that can trim and clean up video before exporting to tape or processing with another program.  I released it on the web and others found it useful, so I've been tinkering around with its code ever since. "

Features:
• Fractional frame rates.  Don't settle for 29 or 30 when you want 29.97.
• Optimized disk access for more consistent hard disk usage.
• Create AVI2 (OpenDML) files to break the AVI 2GB barrier and multiple files to break the FAT32 4GB limit.
• Integrated volume meter and histogram for input level monitoring.
• Real-time downsizing, noise reduction, and field swapping.
• Verbose monitoring, including compression levels, CPU usage, and free disk space.
• Access hidden video formats your capture card may support but not have a setting for, such as 352x480.
• Keyboard and mouse shortcuts for faster operation.  To capture, just hit F6.
• Clean interface layout: caption, menu bar, info panel, status bar.
• Reads and writes AVI2 (OpenDML) and multi-segment AVI clips.
• Integrated MPEG-1 and Motion-JPEG decoders.
• Remove and replace audio tracks without touching the video.
• Extensive video filter set, including blur, sharpen, emboss, smooth, 3x3 convolution, flip, resize rotate, brightness/contrast, levels, deinterlace, and threshold.
• Bilinear and bicubic resampling -- no blocky resizes or rotates here.
• Decompress and recompress both audio and video.
• Remove segments of a video clip and save the rest, without recompressing.
• Adjust frame rate, decimate frames, and 3:2 pulldown removal.
• Preview the results, with live audio.

Changes in VirtualDub Build 32842 (1.9.11, stable) [December 24, 2010]:
[bugs fixed]
  * Filters: Added compatibility option for filters that rely on constant buffer addresses.

VirtualDub 1.9.11 Build 32842 ( x32 / x64) :

password :

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users