Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Ida (2013)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Louis_de_Pointe_du_Lac

Louis_de_Pointe_du_Lac

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • 307 thanks
  • LocationCanada

Ida (2013) DVDRip - kur

Gqlfo.jpg

Ida_2013_AC3_DVDRip_Xvi_D_kur.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Video Format: XviD
Video Bitrate: 1420 Kbps
Frame Rate: 25 fps
Resolution: 720x528 (4:3)
Audio Format: AC-3
Audio bitrate: 448 kbps, 5.1 ch.

Langue: Polish

Subtitles: English

It is the early 1960s, but in the freezing countryside of central Europe it could as well be the 1860s or 1760s. Newcomer Agata Trzebuchowska plays Anna, a novice nun about to take her final vows in a convent where she was left on the doorstep as an baby in 1945 by persons unknown. But Anna has one surviving relative, with whom she is encouraged to make contact, before she makes the irrevocable decision. turns out to be her aunt, Wanda Gruz, tremendously played Agata Kulesza: a worldly hard-drinking woman who lives on her own, and who is evidently something of an embarrassment to the authorities.
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users