Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

GMO OMG (2013)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

gale50950

gale50950

Advanced Member

• Uploader
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • 1573 thanks

GMO OMG (2013) BluRay 720p 600MB Ganool

514v5pbn-el.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Release Date: 13 September 2013 (USA)
Genre: Documentary
Stars: Dennis Kucinich
Quality: BluRay 720p
Language: English
Encoder: [email protected]
Source: 720p BluRay x264-IGUANA
Size: 600MB

Today in the United States, by the simple acts of feeding ourselves, we are unwittingly participating in the largest experiment ever conducted on human beings. Each of us unknowingly consumes genetically engineered food on a daily basis. The risks and effects to our health and the environment are largely unknown. Yet more and more studies are being conducted around the world, which only provide even more reason for concern. We are the oblivious guinea pigs for wide-scale experimentation of modern biotechnology. GMO OMG tells the story of a fathers discovery of GMOs in relationship to his 3 young children and the world around him. We still have time to heal the planet, feed the world, and live sustainably. But we have to start now!

gmoomgbd72.Ganool.com_s.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

English subtitles:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by gale50950, 03 August 2014 - 13:12.

Thanked by 2 Members:
mancity , sasa1979

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users