Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Aston full

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,648 posts
  • 126355 thanks
  • Locationscrls
Aston 2.0.2 full
Posted Image

Aston 2.0.2 | 17.6 MB

Aston is an original shell replacement for Windows - you can use it as a whole and customize every desktop element the way you like.

This surprisingly smart, considered, at once sophisticated and simple shell replaces the standard Windows desktop and makes it more usable, beautiful and customizable. It also lets you get easy access to files, folders and applications on your choice. Aston offers the completely unique approach with yet unseen features and themes with live and 3D animated wallpapers.

Every element of Aston: main menu, desktop, panels - can be tweaked and customized, thus letting one create the most convenient working area. Aston makes people surprised about how easy to understand, natural, human and approachable a desktop might be.

Aston features:

Settings flexibility, science fiction themes creation capability
Animated skins and themes
Live wallpapers
Skin 3D objects support
Widgets support, fixed and floating (analog clock, weather forecast, power management, system resources monitor, etc.)
Easy wigdets personalization
Themes' support and their application simpleness
Customization simplicity and usability even for a novice user
Multi-language support
Systems with several monitors support
Color labels for desktop icons
Effects support for icons
Quick search on local disks and in the internet
Progress indicator for tasks
Hotkey Manager
Events Manager
Task list appearance choice
Flip3D and Expose modes for open applications view
Secure Features
Sound effects
Start menu items and top programs list customization
Much more...

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Password

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users