Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Amber (2014)

2014 misterija mini serija

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

LEMONZOO

LEMONZOO

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 3053 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala

Amber (2014)
lDHJibW.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

The disappearance of 14 year old Amber Bailey sets off a two-year search during which her family will go through unimaginable pressures. As the days, months and years progress the mystery deepens, and strange and terrifying clues come to light, raising yet even more questions. The world becomes gripped by the mystery of the missing teen. What happened to Amber?
Set in Dublin's suburbs, with it's massive empty modern office blocks, Amber's parents Ben and Sarah are recently separated getting on with their lives. Everything changes, however, when Amber fails to return home and it turns out she never turned up at her best friends' house that afternoon as arranged. As her family search for her, their sanity will be tested in the harsh public glare of the media spotlight.
Amber is tender, touching, and unflinchingly horrifying in equal measure. The storytelling is innovative in that it tackles the story of a teenager gone missing from many perspectives and over a non-linear time period. Each episode focuses on one particular character or set of characters, broadening out as the series continues, finally revealing how this one persons disappearance has an impact far greater than anyone could imagine.

DVDRip x264 TASTETV
Hidden Content
Credits to the original uploaders.

Titlovi:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by LEMONZOO, 11 August 2014 - 22:59.

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,643 posts
  • 125320 thanks
  • Locationscrls

Amber (2014) Komplet Mini Serija

- Upakovani HR titlovi -

41090079087369052524.jpg

Irska mini serija o dvogodišnjoj potrazi za četrnaestogodišnjom Amber Bailey. Kako vrijeme odmiče misterija postaje sve veća, obitelj je pod sve većim pritiskom, a pojava čudnih i zastrašujućih tragova samo otvara nova pitanja.

Download

Hidden Content

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, misterija, mini serija

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users