Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Born to Race: Fast Track (2014)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Uploader
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts
  • 1262 thanks

Born to Race: Fast Track (2014) HDRip

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Release Date: 26 June 2014 (USA)
Genre: Action
Stars: Brett Davern, Beau Mirchoff, Bill Sage
Quality: HDRip
Encoder: [email protected]
Source: HDRip XviD AC3-ZIKAS

Danny Krueger is a twenty-year old drag racer who plays by his own rules. After winning a scholarship to the prestigious Fast Lane Racing Academy, Danny finds himself competing against some of the fiercest young drivers in the world. Tension soars on and off the track, and a terrible incident leaves Danny without a racing partner. Facing dismissal from the academy, Danny is forced to team up with an old rival. The pair must learn to set aside their differences as they vie for rookie spots on a professional racing team.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Edited by gale50950, 31 August 2014 - 19:25.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users