Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Fable Anniversary (2014)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,428 posts
  • 10441 thanks

stars.gif
[MULTI][ 7 HOSTS ][SINGLE EXTRACT][FP|OO|UP|KF|FC|4UP|RS]Fable.Anniversary-CODEX
stars.gif
LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .
01.png
► INFO: ◄
Relive the magic of Lionhead’s groundbreaking RPG with Fable Anniversary, a modern remastering of the best-selling Xbox classic now enhanced with HD

graphics, almost instant loading times, an all-new interface, and more.

Fable is a role-playing adventure unlike any other, where your every action determines your skills, appearance, and reputation. Create your life story from

childhood to death. Grow from an inexperienced adolescent into the most powerful being in the world. Choose the path of righteousness or dedicate your

life to evil. Muscles expand with each feat of strength; force of will increases with each work of wit.
Features:

Fully re-mastered with HD visuals and audio, Fable Anniversary is a stunning rendition of the original game that will delight faithful fans and new players

alike!
    The all new Heroic difficulty setting will test the mettle of even the most hardcore Fable fan. With no Resurrection Phials and even more lethal enemies to

contend with, will you be able to survive?
    Forge a hero based on your actions: age and evolve a hero or villain through the actions you choose and the path you follow-be it for good, evil, or in-

between.
    Build your living legend: Through deeds and actions, build a name for yourself across the land. Recruit allies and followers. Gain glory or notoriety. Who

will you be?
    With an entirely new lighting system, slick new interface, all new textures, models and gameplay, Fable Anniversary is the full HD, definitive Fable

experience.
Genre: RPG
Developer: Lionhead Studios
Publisher: Microsoft

Release Name: Fable.Anniversary-CODEX
► NFO: ◄
nfo.png
► SCREENSHOTS: ◄
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
► DOWNLOAD: ◄
10 % Recovery Record Added
FILEPOM

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

obom.png
Hidden Content

uploaded.png
Hidden Content

kingfiles.png
Hidden Content

filecore.png
Hidden Content

4upfiles.gif
Hidden Content

radicalshare.png
Hidden Content

► PASSWORD: ◄ :
Hidden Content

LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .

Thanked by 1 Member:
diamond

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users