Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor (2014)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts
  • 10352 thanks

stars.gif
[MULTI][ 7 HOSTS ][SINGLE EXTRACT][ICD|OO|UP|KF|FC|4UP|RS]Middle.Earth.Shadow.of.Mordor-CODEX + Middle.Earth.Shadow.of.Mordor.HD.Texture.Pack.Addon-CODEX
stars.gif
LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .
poster.jpg
► INFO: ◄
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is an action-packed adventure-RPG inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. Exploring an original story of vengeance and redemption, the game puts players in the role of

Talion, a valiant ranger whose family is slain in front of him the night Sauron and his army return to Mordor — moments before his own life is taken. Resurrected by a Spirit of vengeance and empowered with Wraith abilities, Talion

ventures into Mordor and vows to destroy those who have wronged him. Through the course of his personal vendetta, Talion uncovers the truth of the Spirit that compels him, learns the origins of the Rings of Power and ultimately

confronts his true nemesis. Every enemy that players face is a unique individual, differentiated by their personality, strengths and weaknesses. Through the Nemesis System, enemy relationships and characteristics are shaped

by player actions and decisions to create personal archenemies that remember and adapt to the player and are distinct to every gameplay session. Gamers are able to craft their own battles, enemies and rewards within the

dynamic world that remembers and adapts to their choices, delivering a unique experience to every player.
Features:

Unleash the Power of the Wraith - Harness the Spirit of vengeance to inflict brutal combos while mastering powerful new skills and weaponry.
    Bend Mordor to Your Will - Exploit the individual fears, weaknesses, and memories of your enemies as you dismantle Sauron’s forces from within.
    An Epic Tale of Revenge and Redemption - Become the most feared force in Mordor in a new chronicle set before the events of The Lord of the Rings.
Publisher: WB Games
Developer: Monolith Productions, Inc.
Genre: Action, Adventure

Release Name: Middle.Earth.Shadow.of.Mordor-CODEX + Middle.Earth.Shadow.of.Mordor.HD.Texture.Pack.Addon-CODEX
► NFO : ◄
nfo.png
nfo.png
► SCREENSHOTS: ◄
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
► DOWNLOAD: ◄
10 % Recovery Record Added
npcpgej.png

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

obom.png
Hidden Content

uploaded.png
Hidden Content

kingfiles.png
Hidden Content

filecore.png
Hidden Content

4upfiles.gif
Hidden Content

radicalshare.png
Hidden Content

► PASSWORD: ◄ :
Hidden Content

LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .

Thanked by 5 Members:
hitman84 , tickom , dekijo , bertopass , darac1969

BigDaddy

BigDaddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks

Da li je moguce da obnovis "upload" fajlove posto vise ne funkcionisu. Unapred zahvaljujem :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users