Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Survival Quest (1989)

1989 man-hunt

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LEMONZOO

LEMONZOO

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 3051 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala
Survival Quest (1989)

bskqG0Y.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

A bunch of city slickers from different backgrounds go into the wild mountains to be one with nature, but basically to have a good time. However, a paramilitary group has chosen the same time to go camping. When one of the soldiers thinks their boss has been killed by one of the city slickers, he coaxes his team into exterminating all of them. They will have to rely on their wits and on each other in order to survive.

Video: 720x384 (1.88:1), 23.976 fps, XviD build 47 ~1474 kbps avg, 0.22 bit/pixel

Audio 1: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 3/2 (L,C,R,l,r) + LFE ch, ~448.00 kbps [Russian]
Audio 2: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 3/2 (L,C,R,l,r) + LFE ch, ~448.00 kbps [English]

W4PljfK.png

Qm68NdX.png

ljHf4MV.png

74bsrZ4.png

Nf8rSjt.png

cYF5lj4.png

seQ9cgx.png

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Credits to original uploader.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1989, man-hunt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users