Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Of Horses and Men (2013)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

gale50950

gale50950

Advanced Member

• Uploader
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • 1611 thanks

Of Horses and Men (2013)BluRay 720p

7f7hiQB.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A country romance about the human streak in the horse and the horse in the human. Love and death become interlaced and with immense consequences. The fortunes of the people in the country through the horses' perception.
Kolbeinn loves Solveig and Solveig loves Kolbeinn but Kolbeinn is in love with his prized possession and darling, the mare Grána and Grána is obsessed with the stallion Brúnn. Spring is coming and the whole community is following the story. This cannot end well. Vernhardur is in love with vodka and the horse Jarpur loves Vernhardur, his master. Aboard a Russian trawler is a mate by the name of Gengis who doesn’t have vodka but loves horses like Jarpur. This not going to end well. Grimur has a passion for ancient horse roads but Egill admires barbed wire fences. Grimur owns a horse and a pair of pincers and Egill owns a tractor. This cannot end well. Johanna loves Raudka, her mare, but Raudka is in love with freedom. On the heath by an old summer cottage lies an injured old man. This could have a happy ending. Juan Camillo loves life and nature and is seeking God in the Icelandic highlands but the horse Old Piebald is tired and longs for rest. How will this end? Well, it all ends in …

“Hross í oss” (original title)
[FORMAT]:………………………….:[ Matroska
[GENRE]:………………………… .:[ Comedy | Drama | Romance
[FILE SIZE]:……………………….:[ 473 MB
[NO OF CDs]:……………………….:[ 1
[RESOLUTION]:………………………:[ 1280×536
[LANGUAGE ]:……………………….:[ Icelandic
[SUBTITLES]:……………………….:[ Muxed-English(English Hardsub.)]
[RELEASE RUNTIME]:………………….:[ 81min
[SOURCE]:…………:[ 720p.BluRay.x264-FAPCAVE
[iMDB RATING]:……………………..:[ 7.1/10
[Encoder]:…………………………:[ nItRo

of-horses-and-menmkv.png

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users