Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Lucky Trouble (2011)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

gale50950

gale50950

Advanced Member

• Uploader
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • 1590 thanks

Lucky Trouble (2011) BluRay 720p 700MB Ganool
aka Vykrutasy

Lucky-Trouble.jpg?resize=160%2C203

Info:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Release Date: 17 February 2011 (Russia)
Genre: Comedy | Romance | Sport
Stars: Konstantin Khabenskiy, Milla Jovovich, Ivan Urgant
Quality: BluRay 720p
Encoder: [email protected]
Source: 720p.BluRay.x264-MySiLU

Who said you have to win to be a champion? Slava Kolotiloff, a schoolteacher from a sleepy seaside town by the name of “Fingers” comes to conquer Moscow with the manuscript to his first novel in hand. But instead, quite by accident, he conquers the heart of a beauty named Nadia (Milla Jovovich). As their wedding approaches, Slava needs only to quit his job and tie up loose ends back in “Fingers” before returning to Moscow to start a new life with his new bride. But due to a number of bizarre circumstances he is unable to leave and back in the big city, the wedding goes on regardless as Nadia has to fend off the attentions of her ex-boyfriend Danya, who seems ready to do whatever it takes to win her back. IX IDFF “Spirit Of Fire” – “Golden Taiga” – Audience Award, 2011

Trailer:

52be6e2dbdc00.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Ovde odaberite Prevod:

Thanked by 1 Member:
[email protected]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users