Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Halvbroren (2013)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LEMONZOO

LEMONZOO

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • 2898 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala

Halvbroren (2013)

halvbrorenmtsu4.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The Half Brother revolves around the life of a family spanning five generations in the 20th century. The book opens in Berlin in 1990, at the film festival, as the Berlin wall is still coming down. It ends in Oslo the day after. But the story begins with Vera, Barnum's mother, on V Day, 1945. At a local level the story is about the half brothers Barnum and Fred growing up together in Oslo; Barnum with his father, Fred searching for his. At a universal level, the story is about Europe after world war II, a continent split in half, which shall become one again. And that too is the quest of this epic: To see two halves become a whole. The narrative chosen for the quest is that of a mystery: Who is the father? As the story progresses, we will realize that it is not just the identity of one father we are looking for.

Season 1

DVDRip XviD MP3 Avi - 640 x 352

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Titlovi:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by LEMONZOO, 06 November 2014 - 21:34.

LEMONZOO

LEMONZOO

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • 2898 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala
Halvbroren S01 720p BluRay DD5.1 x264-NorTV

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

isbarn

isbarn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

"Halvbroren S01 720p BluRay DD5.1 x264-NorTV" is down. Is there a chance for a re-upload?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users