Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Beskonechnost (1991)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • 2350 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala

Beskonechnost (1991) AKA Infinitas

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The film's protagonist is thinking about the meaning of life and inadvertently becomes a real participant's own memories. His traveling companion - he himself twenty years ago - a young man with no experience of life, who's still have a lot to live. He would like to re-pass the journey of life ...
From IMDb comments:
It's hard to describe the film that is not supposed to be described. As a true art form it can be felt and appreciated as a whole. Thus, I am not about to disclose the story line, not that there is a single one, nor will I use this forum to say something profoundly philosophical about the meaning of life within the time dimension. The low score by a very few here @ IMDb doesn't surprise me. This film is not for everyone. I think I myself wouldn't have liked it so much a few years ago, there has to exist a collection of experiences to develop a certain affinity with the imagery on the screen, or perhaps it's simple aging that does it... Anyhow, Marlen Khutsiev is one of the few really talented Soviet directors who knows what the cinema is about and how it's done. By the way, he considers this to be his best work, and I must agree, at least for me 'Beskonechnost' is by leaps and bounds the greatest film he made, and he made some culturally very important ones throughout the whole post-Stalin era.

Duration: 03:18:10

Videoformat: 640x480 03:18:10 29.96fps DivX5 1.1Mbps
Audioformat: 44KHz 03:18:10 Stereo 128Kbps mp3
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Edited by LEMONZOO, 02 November 2014 - 16:05.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1991

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users