Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Deadly Virtues (2014)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,420 posts
  • 10111 thanks

Deadly Virtues (2014) DVDRip x264-iLLUSiON

Qz_GWwas.jpg

Directed by: Ate de Jong
Starring: Edward Akrout, Matt Barber, Megan Maczko
Genre: Thriller

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Plot: In Deadly Virtues, the intruder is not only tormentor and executioner. He is the one who Alison shows where her vows of love, honor and obedience far geleid.Regisseur Ate De Jong makes flexibly and efficient use of the constraints of the location, and its lead actress (the excellent Megan Maczko) knows all stages of anxiety and adjustment that her character goes through to interpret. convincing and intense Mark Rogers’ scenario also ensures that not only Alison, but the viewer is increasingly sympathetic to the intruder.

File: Deadly.Virtues.FESTiVAL.2014.DVDRip.x264-iLLUSiON.mkv
Size: 430295960 bytes (410.36 MiB), duration: 01:26:51, avg.bitrate: 661 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x292, 25.00 fps®

Deadly_Virtues_FESTi_VAL_2014_DVDRip_x26

Download - Single links - Single extract - no pass
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users