Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Escape Dead Island (2014)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,425 posts
  • 10303 thanks

stars.gif
[MULTI][ 7 HOSTS ][SINGLE EXTRACT][UP|RS|XV|NF|UB|FC|4UP]Escape_Dead_Island-FLT
stars.gif
LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .
poster.jpg
► INFO: ◄
Explore the quarantined island of Narapela and get to the bottom of the sinister zombie virus plaguing humanity in Escape Dead Island, a survival

mystery game set in the Dead Island universe. In this action-packed single-player game, fans will take on the role of ambitious Cliff Calo, son of a

wealthy media empire mogul with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove, as he traverses across the globe to Banoi after hearing about the

gruesome events that took place in the original global best-seller, Dead Island. Can Cliff uncover the clandestine origins of the virus and get out before

it’s too late? Splashed across your screen in a bold comic-vignette art style, Escape Dead Island emphasizes a story driven plot which pits players

against their own psyche as they try to escape the island and the cryptic, looping horrors that lurk there. Penned by Emmy award-winning author Anne

Toole, Escape Dead Island catapults Dead Island fans onto a lush tropical island infested with brutal zombies where only cunning stealth can help

players retain their sanity.
Features:

Seek Out the Truth Tear through a seamless world that reacts to your every move and collect every clue you can somewhere amid the madness lies

the truth behind Dead Islands apocalyptic outbreak
    Survive Any Way Possible There are no superpowers to keep Cliff alive just a few makeshift weapons against hordes of infected
    Choosing between stealth and combat will have a huge gameplay impact thanks to sound detection AI and opportunities to use the environment to

gain the upper hand
    Explore an Island of Mystery As Cliff ventures deeper into the island the world begins to become more and more distorted and unpredictable
    Surreal moments offer multiple interpretations and each answer only raises more questions Even time itself seems to loop and repeat in mind bending

ways
Genre: Action
Publisher: Deep Silver
Developer: Fatshark

Release Name: Escape.Dead.Island-FLT
► SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: ◄
sr.jpg
► NFO: ◄
nfo.png
► SCREENSHOTS: ◄
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
► DOWNLOAD: ◄
10 % Recovery Record Added
uploaded.png

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

radicalshare.png
Hidden Content

xerver.png
Hidden Content

1.png
Hidden Content

uptobox.png
Hidden Content

filecore.png
Hidden Content

4upfiles.gif
Hidden Content

► PASSWORD: ◄ :
Hidden Content

LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .

Thanked by 2 Members:
burgijas , dragina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users