Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Men Women and Children (2014)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,393 posts
  • 8120 thanks

Men Women and Children (2014) WEB-DL XviD MP3-RARBG

Genres: Comedy , Drama
Actors: Kaitlyn Dever , Rosemarie DeWitt , Ansel Elgort , Adam Sandler , Jennifer Garner , Judy Greer , Dean Norris , Emma Thompson , Timothée Chalamet , Olivia Crocicchia , Katherine C. Hughes , Elena Kampouris , Will Peltz , Travis Tope , David Denman

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Men| Women and Children follows the story of a group of high school teenagers and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the internet has changed their relationships| their communication| their self-image| and their love lives. The film attempts to stare down social issues such as video game culture| anorexia| infidelity| fame hunting| and the proliferation of illicit material on the internet. As each character and each relationship is tested| we are shown the variety of
roads people choose - some tragic| some hopeful - as it becomes clear that no one is immune to this enormous social change that has come through our phones| our tablets| and our computers.

File: Men.Women.and.Children.2014.WEB-DL.XviD.MP3-RARBG.avi
Size: 1368091232 bytes (1.27 GiB), duration: 01:59:40, avg.bitrate: 1524 kb/s
Audio: mp3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 720x400, 23.98 fps®

Download- Single extract - no pass
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Bronze Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • 20495 thanks
Naziv:Men Women Children 2014
Jezik :Engleski (AAC) 2ch
Vreme:1h 59min
Orginal naziv: Men.Women.&.Children.2014.HDRip.XviD-SaM[ETRG]
Download Link:
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users