Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Ray Bradbury Theater (1985)

1985 Ray Bradbury kanada novi zeland antologija

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LEMONZOO

LEMONZOO

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • 3025 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala

The Ray Bradbury Theater (1985)

the_ray_bradbury_theameuot.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The Ray Bradbury Theater is an anthology series that ran for two seasons on HBO, three episodes per season from 1985 to 1986, and four additional seasons on USA Network from 1988 to 1992. It was later shown in reruns on the Sci Fi Channel. All 65 episodes were written by Ray Bradbury and many were based on short stories or novels he had written, including "A Sound of Thunder", "Marionettes, Inc.", "Banshee", "The Playground", "Mars is Heaven", "Usher II", "The Jar", "The Long Rain", "The Veldt The Veldt", "The Small Assassin", "The Pedestrian", "The Fruit at the Bottom of the Bowl, "Here There Be Tygers", "The Toynbee Convector", and "Sun and Shadow".
Many of the episodes focused on only one of Bradbury's original works. However, Bradbury occasionally included elements from his other works. "Marionettes, Inc." featured Fantoccini, a character from "I Sing the Body Electric!". "Gotcha!" included an opening sequence taken from "The Laurel and Hardy Love Affair." Characters were renamed, and elements added to the original works to expand the story to 23-28 minutes or to better suit the television medium.
Each episode would begin with a shot of Bradbury in his office, gazing over mementos of his life, which he states (in narrative) are used to spark ideas for stories. During the first season, Bradbury sometimes appeared on-screen in brief vignettes introducing the story. During the second season, Bradbury provided the opening narration with no specific embellishment concerning the episode. During the third season, a foreshortened version of the narration was used and Bradbury would add specific comments relevant to the episode presented. During the fourth and later seasons, a slightly shorter generic narration was used with no additional comments.
Famous actors appearing in the series included James Coco, William Shatner, Peter O'Toole, Patrick Macnee, Jeff Goldblum, Drew Barrymore, Hal Linden, Michael Ironside, Robert Vaughn, Eugene Levy, Saul Rubinek, Donald Pleasence, Denholm Elliott, David Ogden Stiers, John Saxon, Harold Gould, Bruce Weitz, Barry Morse, Eddie Albert, David Carradine, Sally Kellerman, Vincent Gardenia, Robert Culp, Shawn Ashmore, Richard Benjamin, John Vernon, Elliott Gould, Tyne Daly, Lucy Lawless, Jean Stapleton, Marc Singer, Michael Hurst, Louise Fletcher, Magali Noël, John Glover, Howard Hesseman, and Shelley Duvall.

The.Ray.Bradbury.Theater.S01.DVDRip.XviD-DEiMOS

Format : AVI
Format/Info : Audio Video Interleave
File size : 174 MiB
Duration : 28mn 30s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 853 Kbps
Writing library : VirtualDub build 32842/release

Video
ID : 0
Format : MPEG-4 Visual
Format profile : Advanced [email protected]
Format settings, BVOP : 2
Format settings, QPel : No
Format settings, GMC : No warppoints
Format settings, Matrix : Default (H.263)
Codec ID : XVID
Codec ID/Hint : XviD
Bit rate : 747 Kbps
Width : 640 pixels
Height : 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 4:3
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.101
Stream size : 152 MiB (88%)
Writing library : XviD 64

Audio
ID : 1
Format : MPEG Audio
Format version : Version 1
Format profile : Layer 3
Codec ID : 55
Codec ID/Hint : MP3
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 93.3 Kbps
Nominal bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 1 channel
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 19.0 MiB (11%)
Alignment : Aligned on interleaves
Interleave, duration : 24 ms (0.58 video frame)
Interleave, preload duration : 555 ms
Writing library : LAME3.98r
Encoding settings : -m m -V 4 -q 2 -lowpass 20.5 --abr 128

the.ray.bradbury.thea9moa8.jpg

theraybradburytheater5vq7m.jpg

theraybradburytheaterf1rh9.jpg

theraybradburytheater1kqlg.jpg

theraybradburytheaterwsrqq.jpg

theraybradburytheater9pr3r.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Titlovi:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by LEMONZOO, 05 February 2015 - 20:21.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1985, Ray Bradbury, kanada, novi zeland, antologija

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users